Brigham travel humidors are designed for maximum protection no matter what the elements throw at you. This box has an IP68 rating; it can be fully submerged in water to a depth of over 33m for over 30 minutes without a leak. It also resists direct compression of more than 1000kgs and is shock-proof, meaning no matter how badly the box is treated during your adventures, you can trust that your cigars will be safe inside.
As cigar smokers and frequent travelers ourselves, we found other boxes too big and bulky to fit well into suitcases and backpacks. When it came time to design our own travel humidor, we chose a slim profile which makes it easier to slide in and out of any bag without sacrificing the number of cigars inside.
So whether you’re camping, fishing, headed to the beach or your next business meeting, make sure to pack your cigars in a Brigham travel humidor. Comes with a bonus 8g 72%RH StayFresh Humidity Pouch (Value $6.49 – Free!)
- Holds up to 14 Churchill Cigars
- Made from Super Strong ABS Molded Plastic
- Floats on water
- Airtight seal
- Waterproof to 33m deep
- 2 Locking Clasps
- Steel Latch Hinges
- Molded Lock Rings for Added Security
- 1 Humidifier Disc in Lid
- Custom Urethane Foam Protects Cigars
- Lanyard for easy transportation
- Dimensions (Inside): 8.5″ x 5.75″ x 2.9″ / 216mm x 146mm x 74mm
- Dimensions (Outside): 9″ x 6.5″ x 3.4″ / 229mm x 165mm x 86mm