Behold The Observatory, a stunning 125 count glass-topped humidor in a piano black finish. Made from Spanish Cedar, the gold standard for humidor construction. The walls on this humidor are a full .725″ (1.85cm) this making this one of the sturdiest humidors we carry. The appearance is completed with nickel finished accents on the hygrometer, lock and hinges. Speaking of hinges, these are proper quadrant hinges which hold the lid in the open position. The inside of the humidor is unfinished to allow the wood to retain moisture. The inside also features a removable tray above the well; both the tray and the well also have adjustable dividers. Humidor dimensions: approximately 40 x 27 x 18 cm.
This humidor by itself is impressive, but look at the added accessories you get:
- An Oasis 250 Premium Cigar Humidifier;
- A 236mL bottle of propylene glycol for proper humidity;
- A three finger leather adjustable cigar case – handles anything from robustos up to Churchills;
- A Brigham-branded triple flame cigar torch; and
- An oversized cutter that handles cigars up to 80 ring gauge.
The only thing this package is missing is the cigars! Shop now because our quantities are extremely limited.